General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Web based operations tool

A web based tool that is basically snippets of operations/functions that work together to generate more complex operations to copy/paste into the game.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Financial Ratios

I would like to see either more financial ratios. Either include financial ratio's, or at least have the ability to write out your own ratios to be displayed next to items. Whether it's crafted items, or AH items.

Even just some basics to start, such of ROI, ROE, Price-Earnings Ratio, Profit Margin, and Asset Turnover Ratio.

Also given your data, it would be extremely helpful if we could get a price elasticity of demand chart. That would be a huge help in deciding mass purchasing to shift markets. Thank you.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. GUI: Make the textbox for amounts select everything in itself when you click into it, just like the vanilla UI

It is annoying to select and overwrite the "1" manually, everytime I want to buy or craft something.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add a failed to post count due to min price not met similar to expired/cancelled auctions

Add a "counter to items when they are not posted because minimum price isn't met similar to with expired/cancelled posts.

E.g if an item fails to post X times, it would use the next auction operation or could feed it into a dynamic price system like the below for expires

NormalPrice * (1 - 0.01 * min(max(NumExpires, 0), 33))

Essentially thinking that failing to post would be equal to an expired auction for reasons to cut losses and go with a less optimistic price and/or at a loss

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bidding button should contains the bidding price (screenshots to explain)

https://imgur.com/a/xAEtKRi

TL;DR: The bidding action is misleading on what price I bid on. I do not know if I bid on the displayed price, or the "incremented" price.

Having the price on the bidding button for instance, would help to see if it is worth it or not. Right clicking in the column between item/stack would also change the price on the bidding button.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Option to ignore item variations (in operations)

the core of my problem arises from the non possibility to filter sniper results based on quantity (quantity owned and quantity count in the region), which is another suggestion already created here. since you have to be very fast on sniper, you don't have time to check the tooltip (because you lose the item if you do this)

it's usually not profitable to buy item duplicates (item ID) (supply usually higher than demand), but with the current implementation you can easily end up with duplicate items.

regarding those duplicates item, I don't want to post them more than once, post…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fix cooldowns in classic

This patch fixes bugs in cooldown checking for Classic; add cooldown time remaining in crafting window.

You could easily split it and apply the fix without the display of the time if you don't want to deal with localizing time display...

70 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Disable always on top TSM window

Please disable TSM windows stay on top of other windows! It overlay every other window ingame, for example bags. Sometimes i need a lot of windows from different addons, i want them as big as i need and i want to control myself which window i want to see on top.
    Every time i want to look smth in other window i should close TSM, do stuff and reopen TSM again. It's so annoying...
    it's only TSM4 problem, that's why i'm still stay on TSM3.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Button lock TSM frames

I use multibox and this causes inconvenience when windows are shifted on some characters. really need an option to lock frames. All frames, not only auction that was in tsm3

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make Operations remember selected tab

It would be really nice if the current active tab (Add/Remove items, Group Operations) could be remembered when switching to another operation.
    As of now, if I want to compare my group operations I have to re-select "Group Operations" every time I select another operation becuase the current active tab gets reset and set to the first one.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Failed Auctions Ledger Report that let's you identify Items with high fails

I want to be able to sort all my items by "# failed since last sold" and "Failure Rate (# failed overall / # total units auctioned)

The current options are not helpful when identifying bad sales, they are seperated, but the tooltip shows the amalgam of the two numbers (cancelled and failed) which gives no idea if the auction organically failed due to never being bought or because you had been undercut, so you just have to assume all failures are bad failures (side suggestion to record a cancel scan mark against these auctions)

But i want to be…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. price check on AH from whisper or guild string

ability for guildies or any friends to whisper me for price check

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Inventory managment - see how much of a mat has been used in the past day/week/month/ever

As an enchanter who sells old world enchants I have a lot of stock. A little bit of this kind of dust, some various greater essences, all sorts of shards - you know the pain. I would like to be able to hover over these items in my bank and determine how many of them I use on (for example) a monthly basis. If some of them haven't been used enough I can convert them to something more usable or sell them!

For example:
    I have made 5 Enchant Weapon - Exceptional Spellpower this month. I want to know how…

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A label for a custom price source that will show in the tooltip instead of the custom price source name itself

Since Custom price source names are a bit limited (no space, no numbers etc.), it would be nice to have some kind of 'display label' option for in the tooltip to make the names in the tooltips look nicer if you want to display a custom price source.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add functions to calculate the avg, min and max price of all items in the same group

It would be great if there were new functions:

GroupAvg(), GroupMin() and GroupMax()

The idea of these functions would be that they take one argument (a price string) and apply that pricestring to any item in the same group as the item the function is called for and then calculate the average, minimum or maximum of that.

Here is an example:

Current content raid gear comes in many different variations, many of which are more or less the same, but still treated as different items.

Take "Diadem of the Highborne" for example:

I'll list a few of the different versions…

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. quick navigate

I'd love a "ctrl+click" to navigate to where items are being groups in the groups page instead of trawling through subgroups for days :D

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Median/Quartile Function for Price Sources

A staple of statistical analysis is the detection of outliers. Huge deviations from the true value of an item are what make up one of the greatest problems that any market analysis site faces. All of the skinning knives that trolls put on the AH for thousands of gold make the market value skyrocket when those prices should be ignored.

The addition of a median function would be a step in the right direction to deal with these outliers. Having upper and lower quartile functions would finish the job. In statistics, an outlier is defined as being 1.5 times the…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Function / rule based groups

My idea is custom functions to allow Dynamic rule based group allocation eg:

Function group.additem{items, group} {
    While I <= MasterGroup.itemCount (

this.Item = MasterGroup.itemAt{i}

If I.quality = rare
    (moveItem(I,RareItems)
    I++
    }

Or as above but
    If I expires > customexplimit move to De group.

UI could be part of operations just apply to master group.

Alliance group management op could simply have a criteria and an action.

Eg: items in <group applied> to <equal> <quality> rare THEN <move> item to <custom group> Unless item = level 110 and /or on whitelist

Etc

Thats a very brief mixed pseudo code…

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Option to see all buys/sales from a specific user

atm when i want to see all the items i bought from a specific user i have to export the data from the app to csv and import it to excel.

would be nice to have an option like that in tsm itself. right now it does show the amount of items i bought of a user if i select an item

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Delete alts not used in accounting.

Have the ability to delete an alt toon from the accounting tab.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base