General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Rebuilding item cache should be better optimized.

When logging in after a patch the "rebuilding item cache" starts and severely cuts framerates, making the game unplayable until it completes - which usually takes several minutes.

This is on a very high-end system. AMD 5950X, RTX 3090, 128GB DDR4, 2TB NVMe.

This needs to be better optimized or allow the desktop client to perform this action if possible.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. item condition true

Is it possible to improve custom strings to be more complex
    li'd like to make one wich can verify if our item id is correct

For example:

Ifeq(item:171828,true,c,d)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When there are more than 20 backups, there should be a page turner

Your backup page on the website lists the first 1-20 backups, but has now way to turn the page to 21-40 and then 41-60 etc. As the backups are listed oldest first, a page turner is required to get to the newest backups. Alternatively, you could list the most recent backups first.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Change Maximum restock quantity field so that 0 means "do not restock" instead of "no restock limit"

In the current build of TSM, the Shopping operation can have a "Maximum restock quantity" parameter; if the user doesn't want to limit their shopping operation to a maximum restock quantity, the field takes the value 0.
    I would like to make the following change:
    - Add "Set Maximum restock" question which is a Yes/No question toggle; when "Yes", the Maximum Restock Quantity field is enabled; when "No", the Maximum Quantity field is disabled and this Shopping operation will be interpreted as "no restock limit" during shopping scans
    - Maximum Restock Quantity = 0 is treated as "never restock" rather…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Groups evolve into categories or tags and items can be added to multiple groups

To summarize, I'd like to have permanent groups that don't "leak" items, like profession or material groups, and also temporary groups, like selling lists or sales groups, which I can just delete altogether & start new temporary ones instead easily from the new items in my bags (which again may exist in permanent groups). And obviously those two types of groups must sometimes overlap, as an item can belong to a profession (and shouldn't be removed from it) and also belong to a current sales list (to be removed from it once sold). And I do hope that we can…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix the TSM_API.GetProfiles() function to return an array of all profiles.

Fix the TSM_API.GetProfiles() function to return an array of all profiles. Fixing this API function will allow a more simple macro to be built to cycle through profiles.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Let me add specific mats to the task list

I would like to purchase the mats for a recipe I do not have. I would like to add the mats with /tsm tasklist add [Primal Water] 2 and then it appears in the task list along with the other items on the task list that I do have recipes for.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Order post auction list

After the post auction is done scanning items to post, it would be quite useful if it could sort the list, grouping by BelowMinPrice, NormalPrice then AboveMaxPrice. This way we can quickly sell batch of NormalPrice, while being more careful with decision about BelowMinPrice and AboveMaxPrice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. TSM Application not updating data after computer wake from sleep

After computer wake from sleep, TSM application will not update data for several hours. So every time I wake my computer, I have to quit TSM and restart it before I enter WoW, which is quite annoying.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add stacksize as a price source

I'd like to be able to include the stack size of an item when calculating crafting volumes. E.g an item with dbregionsoldperday of say 10 but has a stacksize of 200 means people probably aren't that into it. However an item with dbregionsoldperday of 10 and a stacksize of 1 (weapons, armor etc) is probably still relevant.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add number of auctions for item on detailed tooltip

During the auction phase I am interested in knowing how many times a particular item has been auctioned already. Right now I can find this information in the Failed Auctions screen, but I want to make a real time decision while deciding whether to auction an item again or not. Not having this right now forces me to switch back and forth between the screens, find the item, look at it, and track it. In effect, I've started just using a separate spreadsheet to keep track of this, but it's incredibly time consuming and difficult to keep track of.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Disllay Price over time in a new tsm tab

Some items will have expected values at given moments. especially Raidresources. It should be very useful to display the average value per Hour/ per day. And the data is already there. how neat!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Show Stack size in classic

In Classic we cannot see the stack size and so have no idea how much we are really buying of trade goods. So we have to go to the classic WOW interface to see that .

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Estimated % Profit

First off, thanks for this addon, it is excellent.

Right now TSM allows us to see Estimated Gold Profit. For example, 1%dbmarket = 1400g for a feast, and smart average material cost = 1000g, we can see 1400-1000=400 estimated profit.

However, I would prefer the ability to present the metric of 400/1400 = 28.57% profit.

Or both next to each other.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. A way to choose operations based on how you acquired the item

If there were a way to allow TSM to register how many items you acquired through crafting vs how many you acquired through purchasing on the AH. And to apply different operations when you go to sell one of those items.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. German server Everlook name change needs to be addressed

The German server previously called Everlook has had its name changed to Ewige Warte (a kinda accurate German translation.) TSM has not recognised the change and so gives no price data for the realm. Everlook needs to be changed to Ewige Warte.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Price Warning

Price Warnings to avoid scams with price jumps! Just lost 600g on classic buying an item worth 50s ...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add Time Functions

I need the ability to change operation parameters based on the date and time.

For example, I normally post 1 legendary during the day when sales are slow and I will be able to restock frequently. At night, I want to post my entire stock.

Another example is that I want to post more items on Tuesdays when sales volume is greater than usual.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please, get the prices accurate.

I apologize if this is wrong place to post this.

I love using tsm but the prices are so far off I really cant use it like I would like to. sometimes it shows an accurate min price but most of time its way off. it will show prices, at 1200g , then I will use blizz ah and theres 25 ppl selling the item at 150 gold. so I end up with it not selling it using tsm. Im on US Zuluhed realm

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. A disable function to be able to use TSM while in combat

As the title says, it would be real nice to be able to look at Auction prices, or use the wardrobe/professions while in combat.
    I do alot of old and new content farming, so i am very often in combat, and with this function, i could be able to see the new item i got (how much it sells for, how it looks etc.) without having to go hide somewhere, or stop my farm. And when it comes to professions (I have tailoring, so i can make bandages) i went to do ICC, but forgot to get my bandages with…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 71 72
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base